The Naw Kids
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The real naw kids

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Pdf Markem Imaje 9040 Technical Manual
Commentary Thread EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 11:41 am by ianthannib

» Komponent Native Wlan Api [kb918997]
Commentary Thread EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 9:37 am by wynetdels

» TAP-002 PRESTIGE????UU?????????????????
Commentary Thread EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:59 am by ianthannib

» 3dvixens Serial Trusted
Commentary Thread EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 2:30 am by wynetdels

» Sys3.6.3 E.c.m. 3
Commentary Thread EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 12:24 am by ianthannib

» Scramby 2.0.40.0 German
Commentary Thread EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 10:09 am by wynetdels

» WinAVI Video Converter 5.8
Commentary Thread EmptyFri May 30, 2014 7:23 am by ianthannib

» Help-desk-authority-formerly-bridgetrak-8.1.1.221
Commentary Thread EmptyThu May 29, 2014 2:21 pm by wynetdels

» XPLife 6.0[tfile.ru]
Commentary Thread EmptyThu May 29, 2014 12:54 am by wynetdels

Commentary Thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LordSantiva

LordSantiva

Commentary Thread Empty
PostSubject: Commentary Thread   Commentary Thread EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 1:07 am

The tolerance to youtube commentaries isn't anything very strict of course, but there are certain things that are important to include in every video

Note: The following recommendations will be added on and edited if I realize I miss anything. Feel free to remind me of anything.

1. Everyone you commentate on is a butt-hurt hypocrite who doesn't respect other peoples opinions, can't take constructive criticism and takes the internet too seriously.
This rule is pretty much mandatory, hence why I put it as number 1. If anyone makes any, and I mean ANY kind of contradiction to themselves, you must imply that they are a hypocrite. Don't question it, you just have to. I'm counting on you on this one.

2. Internet memes are funny!
Seriously. OVER 9000! YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG! DO IT FAGGOT! FACEPALM! What more can I say?! Facepalm is important though.
Just ask Tubers93.
Seriously. Do I NEED to bring up that he has over 600 subs?
I mean, come on, Everyone's doing it! Subscribers matter, and you know it! Get all those memes together that you learned from going on /b/ and watching bad youtube videos. It'll all be worth it in the end, trust me.

3. You need an intro!
Every good commentary has an intro. Case and point. Put together a bunch of pictures and clips of people on the internet that no one likes, put a loud metal song over it and bam, there's your intro.

4. Use pictures of anime characters everytime you talk!
Most commentators like to use a picture of an anime character during pause and talk commentaries. It is important that you do this, even if the picture doesn't have anything to do with what you are saying. Most people will hate you and assume you're a virgin, but fuck them, we're The Naw Kids! Nothing gives me a better interpretation than a picture of Sasuke punching some asshole in the face!

5. The Fair Use Clause. It's always relevant.
Whether or not someone claims you're stealing their videos, you need to bring up the fact that they are unaware of the Fair Use Clause. It is good if you know the regulations by heart. You can bring it up every now and then to make yourself appear smarter and more intimidating.

6. Anyone who blocks you is butt-hurt, and you automatically win and you're better than that person.
Youtube created the block button for pussies! If you click that button, you are a pussy. There's no other way to put it. You are a butt-hurt pussy if you block someone from talking to you. You get bonus points if you make a video dedicated on ratting out the person who blocked you, calling them "butt-hurt", and then following it with a good ol' face palm.

So let's get postin'. Post you're commentaries in this thread. and they will be listed here if they are good enough. Discuss the making of you're commentaries and technical problems so we can work together to solve them.
Back to top Go down
LordSantiva

LordSantiva

Commentary Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Commentary Thread   Commentary Thread EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 1:10 am

Okay guys, so I just downloaded hypercam, and it's working great for me. There is a watermark in the upper-left-hand corner of the screen whenever I record with it, though. Most people will find this annoying, but I think different; take all of the successful youtube commentators into consideration such as Tubers93! Look at him! He has over 600 subscribers and he has a water mark that honnors his name on the bottom left hand corner and takes up 1/4th of the screen!

Did you know that the bigger you're water mark is, the bigger you're penis gets? It's indeed a fact. Darkone707, and Tubers93 are two commentators with enormous water marks in the bottom left hand corner. They both molest children on a weekly basis. They usually go for the socially awkward, because they are the easiest to dominate. I've talked to several of these children, and they described the length and girth of Tubers93's and darkone707's length and I was quite impressed. Just ask This guy!

You can't hear any sound from the video so I just hold my 5 dollar webcam's mic up to the speakers so you can hear it. My audio skips every now and then while recording, but that doesn't really matter. I usually have like 5 of my internet friends on skype to join me and we usually end up constantly interrupting each other. The more we have to say, the better! It's all about the extra sauce for the value, know what I mean?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Naw
Admin
Mr.Naw

Commentary Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Commentary Thread   Commentary Thread EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 1:12 am

dude thats the ultimate guide
Back to top Go down
https://thenawkids.forumotion.com
TwiDragon

TwiDragon

Commentary Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Commentary Thread   Commentary Thread EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 1:30 am

I saw an anime that had a HUGEEEEE hypercam water mark on it :OOOOOOOO. God, I FUCKIN LOVE ANIME =O
Back to top Go down
Mr.Naw
Admin
Mr.Naw

Commentary Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Commentary Thread   Commentary Thread EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 1:31 am

yeah and the videos are shit if they don't have the watermark on them
Back to top Go down
https://thenawkids.forumotion.com
TwiDragon

TwiDragon

Commentary Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Commentary Thread   Commentary Thread EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 1:34 am

I like the anime where the main character is late for school in the first episode!!!!!!!
^_________________^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Commentary Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Commentary Thread   Commentary Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Commentary Thread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Naw Kids :: Your first category :: General Discussion-
Jump to: